CAGR Of 4.37% to Develop Autism Disorder and Treatment Market Growth
Autism Disorder and Treatment Market – Overview
Autism cases have been on the rise in the recent years, but the treatment options for the ailment are few and not effective enough to combat the disease. Market reports linked to the healthcare sector made available by Market Research Future along with published reports on other sectors have been recently published along with a report on this market. The Autism Disorder and Treatment Market Growth is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.37 percent in the forecast period.
Availability of better detection and diagnostic facilities have increased the industry scope for autism treatment. Increased funding for medical research and development purposes have raised the opportunities for development of drugs and treatment options of autism. Heightened levels of awareness of autism have increased the investment level for the expansion of the industry which will continue through the review period till 2023.
The Autism Disorder and Treatment Market has been segmented on the basis of treatment type, type and drugs.
· By type the market is segmented into the segments of Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, and others.
· The treatment type segment of the autism disorder and treatment industry is segmented into hyperbaric oxygen therapy ABA (applied behavioral analysis), chelation therapy and oxytocin therapy among others.
· Lastly on the basis of drugs, the industry segmented into anti-psychotic, anti-convulsant, SSRIs, stimulants. The Anti-psychotics segment is additionally segmented Risperidone and into Abilify (aripiprazole).
· Eli Lilly and Company,
· Consern Pharma Private Limited,
· Merck & CO Inc.,
· Pfizer Inc.,
· Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.,
· Novartis AG,
· Bristol-Myers Squibb,
· Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.,
· Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd and
· Coronis Partners Ltd
are a few of the important players in the market.
Detailed Regional Analysis
The autism disorder & treatment industry globally is segmented into the following regions such as Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas hold the major market portion followed by the European region. In the Americas region, the North American region is the largest regional market owing to the growing screening of autism cases in this particular region. Moreover, the expected launch and approval of the atypical anti-psychotics such as Namenda and Latuda is estimated to lead to better sales in the U.S. after approval. The Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the most rapidly developing regional market while the Middle East & African region has demonstrated stable growth during the forecast period. With increased detection of autism disorder cases around the world, the industry will be prompted to grow in response so as to treat and control this particular ailment.
Global Competitive Analysis
Contenders who are a part of the industry have devised their corporate strategy blueprint in a way that that can bring the best outcomes for development in the current scenario. With the ability to sustain their competitive edge being one of the primary factors driving their efforts, the scope for growth in the industry appears to be promising through the forecast period. The rising affinity for diversification in the market, has indirectly enabled the players to utilize the many prospects available. This specific trend has enabled portfolio improvements along with the affinity for diversification in the sector, which has helped the market competitors tremendously in this industry. The companies in this particular industry are also trying to maintain and enhance financial liquidity that can be instrumental to invest in growth strategies as and when they become available.
· Mar 2018 A path breaking drug that addresses the root causes of autism could be accessible in the UK within five years because initial trial results for Balovaptan have fascinated US regulators, that the drug has been given an “accelerated status”, making way for faster approval. The cure which has been developed by the drug giant Roche acts as a brain receptor for the hormone vasopressin, which is understood to have influence on social bonding. The trial spanned over a time period of 12-weeks which comprised of 223 men in which one group had the placebo and the other group had the treatment. Individuals who took the drug scored significantly higher on social behavioural scales.
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013