How To Resolve Window Error Code 0xc00000e9? Office
If the customer encounters Window Error code 0xc00000e9 issue on their computer system, then the reason for the issue is Hardware incompatibility, faulty device driver, software issue and also hard drive failure. Hence, in this blog the user will read the solution of this Window error code 0xc00000e9. For information, just visit to www.office.com/myaccount.
Method to Fix Window Error Code 0xc00000e9:
- Using Rescuing Boot Disc: For this, you should first download an effective antivirus program. After this, you should update Virus Definitions for the program. Now, you need to keep the Bootable Rescue Tool on a removable drive through Setting. At this point, restart your computer and then you have to boot it by using the Bootable Rescue Tool. At last, you should scan your Computer with the antivirus and just remove all detected threats.
- Check Hard Drive Works Properly: First, through Safe Mode you should boot your system. After this, you should go to the computer directory and then you should right-click on Drive. At this point, you need to select Properties. Now, you should visit to the Tool tab which is just under properties and then tap on Check Box just under Error-Checking. Here, you should hit on both Check Boxes: Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. At last, you should hit on the Start button. For help or detail, the computer users should go to the site via office.com/setup.
- Perform System Restore: First of all, you should visit to Advanced Recovery Options. After this, you need to select System Restore. Here, you will get the list of Restore Points. At this point, you should choose the point which you wish to continue. Just check this point should be before the error occurred.
- Resolve Issue in Your Computer: Firstly, you should Restart your computer system and then just insert the Windows Installation Disc. After this, you should visit to Advanced Recovery Option. Then, you should select Startup Repair. When you completed this process then you should wait for the tool so that it automatically scans the system file and just repair it.
- Reinstall Windows: Keep in mind that reinstalling Windows will remove the data and settings permanently. When you boot from your Windows Installation Disc, then you should go to the Advanced Recovery Options. Then, you should Input Language on the next screen. After this, you should Allow the system to copy Windows Files in order to extract them. Here, you should write the username, your computer name and then you have to press the Next option. Now, you should select the Windows Update settings and then you have to enter Time Zone and Set Time. At last, you should select your computer’s current location on the network.